Work as a Mandarin-speaking sales representative at Schiphol Airport
Auxilium Travel Retail is looking for a Mandarin-speaking sales representative at Schiphol Airport. Are you a social and enthusiastic person, who speaks fluent Mandarin? Do you like to support, help and inform people? Are you the one who will put a smile on someone’s face by using your skills in an international environment? Then we have the job for you!
A day as our Mandarin-speaking sales representative at Schiphol
At Schiphol, we have several positions to fill in. Our employees are always in direct contact with various nationalities. The fun part is that you can combine all positions (combining is not required). For example: on Monday you will be the warm welcome and an easy-to-approach information point, and on Wednesday you are making people enthusiastic about high-end brands with your trained knowledge and social skills.
Because of the flexible shifts, it can be easily combined with your study or scheduling your shifts within the school hours of your children.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin and English (preferable Dutch as well)
- Enthusiastic, spontaneous and representative
- Independent, loyal and reliable
- Service-minded and assertive
- Dares to actively approach people
- Has been living in the Netherlands for the past 8 consecutive years
- Has never negatively been in contact with law enforcement
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Possibility to combine different roles
- Working in shifts, 7 days a week
- Enthusiastic and passionate colleagues
- Working in a dynamic environment as Schiphol Airport
- Training in sales, hospitality, and products
- Personal development
Join our team!
Is this the job for you and do you want to apply? Please fill out our job application form or send us your resume and a short motivation including a recent profile picture to email@example.com. If you have any other questions, you can contact us on: 020-4200860.