Work as a Beauty Advisor at Schiphol Airport
Do you have a passion for perfumes and cosmetics, and do you see yourself working in the dynamic world at Schiphol Airport? Are you up for the challenge of reaching your target, and are you looking for a job with variety? Then this vacancy to work as a beauty advisor could be what you have been looking for!
For the cosmetic shops behind customs, we are recruiting beauty advisors, fragrance promoters, and skin experts. You will be working for well-known luxury brands such as Dior, Chanel, Sensai, Estée Lauder, La Prairie, Paco Rabanne. During the activations, you will not only be representing the brand, but also making passengers aware of your products.
Who we are looking for:
- Affinity with perfumes & cosmetics
- Sales experience
- Experience as a beauty advisor or within the perfume & cosmetic industry is a bonus
- A minimum of 2 to 3 days of availability per week
- A Dutch residency for the past 8 years
- Fluent in spoken Dutch & English
What we offer:
- A great team! In the stores as well as our headquarters
- Incentives when targets are reached
- Flexible contract, with good terms and conditions
- Competitive salary
- Sales and cosmetics training
- Brand and product training
Join our team!
Do you have a background in sales and do you know what the best way is to sell perfume and cosmetics? Have you worked as a cosmetologist/beauty advisor or do you have a talent for make-up? Then you could be the one we have been looking for! Apply for this job and hopefully, we will see each other soon during an activation at Schiphol Airport!
You can apply by filling our job application form or by sending your resume and digital photo with reference to the position and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020-4200860 for more information!