Work as a Sales Promoter at Schiphol Airport
As a sales promoter, you will work at one of the Duty-free shops or one of the departure lounges after customs. You will approach passengers to get them acquainted with the brand that you are representing and ultimately proceed to sell these products.
Of course, you will be trained beforehand by Auxilium Travel Retail to learn all the tips and tricks. Furthermore, you will also be trained per brand/product by the client. This to ensure that you can start well-prepared and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Your focus as a sales-promoter will be on one brand within the categories of liquor, spirits, wine, and chocolate. But also, the categories of jewelry and luxury cars. The challenge will be to create awareness, amongst the customers, for various brands and their products.
Do you like to work in an international environment? Is promoting and sales a passion of yours? Are you fluent in English, and perhaps even more languages? Then look no further, this could be the job for you!
Who are we looking for?
- Neat and professional appearance
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Responsible and a team player
- Flexible and proactive
- Commercially minded
- Customer-friendly and service-oriented
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a bonus.
- Affinity with one of the mentioned categories is a bonus
- Available 2 to 3 days per week.
- Has never been negatively in contact with law enforcement
What do we offer?
- A great team! In the stores as well as our headquarters
- A dynamic and proactive work environment
- Flexible contract, with good terms and conditions
- Competitive salary
- Sales training
- Brand and product training
Join our team!
Does working for Auxilium Travel Retail at Schiphol Airport for various great brands sound like fun?
Would you like to be part of our successful Schiphol team, and are you up for the challenge? Then quickly apply by filling out our job application form or by sending your resume and short motivation to email@example.com.
For more information, you can reach us on 020-4200860.