Work as a Warehouse employee at Schiphol Airport
As a Warehouse Employee at Schiphol Airport, your focus will be on a broad assortment of products within the Chocolate, Liquor, and exclusive Tobacco categories. Your challenge per day will be to ensure that the logistical process runs smoothly.
For example, processing receiving goods, cross-dock and/or order picking. You will be working at the warehouse which is based in Hoofddorp. As soon as you have your Schiphol badge, you will also be scheduled to assist with the supply of these products in of the 12 stores behind customs.
Do you enjoy working with a variety of tasks and do you like to be involved in the logistics process? Then this is your ideal job!
Who we are looking for?
- Flexible deployment, proactive and a team player
- Enthusiastic and a go-getter
- Independent and responsible
- A job for 16 – 40 hours a week (minimum of 3 days a week)
- Preferably experience in logistics
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
- A great team! In the stores as well as at our headquarters
- A dynamic and proactive work environment
- Flexible contract, with good terms and conditions
- Competitive salary
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Does working for Auxilium Travel Retail at Schiphol Airport for various great brands sound like fun? Are you the go-getter warehouse employee that we have been looking for, and are you up for the challenge?
Then quickly apply by filling our job application form or by sending your resume and short motivation to email@example.com
For more information, you can reach us on 020 42 00 860